We are passionate about bringing sustainable buildings to life.
We are a highly skilled mechanical and electrical building services consultancy.
We work within the heritage, commercial office, retail, residential, care and educational sectors.
We tailor our services to meet your exact project requirements ranging from concept and strategy advice through to detailed designs and construction monitoring.
It is paramount to incorporate building services within your team from the outset to ensure the building provides the highest quality user experience. We create inspiring spaces which are fully functioning and commercially viable.
Please have a look through our gallery of projects and don’t hesitate to get in contact with us if you require any further information about how we can assist you.
Our Services – Engineering. Sustainability. Construction. Surveying.
We offer Mechanical, Public Health and Electrical Engineering design services for projects at any stage of the design process:
- Stage C concept and strategy advice
- Stage D detailed proposals designs
- Stage E/F detailed designs
We have extensive experience in the following sectors:
- Heritage & listed buildings
- Commercial offices
- Factory and process HVAC
- Sheltered housing / Extra Care Housing
The proper integration of sustainable design principals with engineering design is essential. We can offer a joined up design service including initial advice, and arrangement of formal certification under various sustainability benchmarking schemes:
- BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
- Code for Sustainable Homes
- EPC and SAP calculations
We can also offer advice on how to maximise the efficiency and sustainability of your existing engineering assets.
To transform a design into a successful project, the construction process must be carefully monitored. We can offer visiting or site based services to assist in this process to ensure the design philosophy is realised.
- Review of contractor designs and proposals
- Regular site visits and reporting on quality and compliance with regulations
- Advice on compliance with the employers requirements
- Witnessing of testing and commissioning
We can provide surveys of existing engineering installations for advice relating to:
- Energy efficiency improvements
- Dilapidations surveys
- Acquisition surveys
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Water risk assessments
- A2 Dominion
- ALD Automotive
- Affinity Sutton
- Catalyst Housing
- Carmel Holdings Ltd
- Evans and Graham
- Focus Consultants
- Hartnell Taylor Cook
- Herman Holdings Ltd
- HULT International Business School
- Lodge Property Management
- Mesh Projects
- PRP Project Services
- Walker Nicholas Architects
- Webb Yates
- Willmott Dixon